Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Ideas for Dinner....

Instead of just posting a bunch of recipes from different sites, I'm going to let you in on some recipes that my family has tried. That doesn't mean you will like it but it can be an option for you. So here's my first one.....Many of you may already know about this, but I didn't until my friend Sharon told me about them almost 10 years ago.....(can you believe we have been friends that long girl?!!!)...Anyway, in the refrigerated section (at my Meijer they are located with the tortillas by the butter and beer) there is a flat box by Aztec. They are taco "shells" for a taco salad. They come with 4 in the box with the cardboard forms that you mold the shell over. You then cook your taco meat and bam.....your dinner is done. You add your lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, zesty ranch, western dressing, catalina french, olives, onions, salsa, whatever you want to and munch away. They are soooo yummy!!!

No comments:

Great Gift Idea

Below are a few examples of photos that I have taken over the years. I can take any photo you have and turn it to black and white and leave a certain item in color. Contact me for pricing information if you are interested. If you live close enough, I can do a photo shoot for you with all of your photos on a cd for YOU to develop!!!

Holiday Gifts